With the development of technology inter-modal transportation has strength giving enough space for container service providers to expand. With container movement loads standardization and cargo liquidity has improved manifolds.
We are local container Movement Company with eyes wide open to our responsibilities of pickup and delivery of cargo from anywhere, anytime at zero damage. Our consistent effort and dedication has helped us build trust and long term relationship with traders and other customers. We are nationalized logistics service providers with more trending towards container movements.
Depending on the cargo size and dimensions containers size differ. There are standard containers and specialized containers.
Standard and specialty Container sizes and specifications (based on dimensions of base and latching system):
- 20/40 ft. conventional open ended, domestic containers: for myriad of cargo more for dry goods, break bulk cargo. Cargo loading and unloading can be done via its double door.If you need side access containers let us know.
- 20 ft/40 ft Refrigerated Containers: Known as reefer, well equipped and insulated to carry temperature controlled cargo.
- 20 ft/ 40ft Flat Rack Platform Containers: Open roof and sides to carry heavy and oversized goods exposed to outside conditions.
- 20 ft/ 40 ft Open Top Containers : Well-crafted for heavy machinery, loaded from the top
- 20 ft Tank Containers: A standard container to carry liquid of any kind with four latching points.
1.Integrated, intermodal and break bulk cargo container movement;
2.safe and timely transfer of packaged goods;
3.Our foster workforce has rich domain knowledge;
4.Loading and unloading with utmost care is done;
5.pickup and delivery of cargo at customer's doorstep;
6.labors are under observation till the last point;
7.for the movement of conventional dry cargo, extra volumetric capacity, light but bulky cargo, movement of refrigerated/perishable cargo,
9.Focus is lower transportation costs and improve the vehicle routing;
10.Starting from picking containers from anchor, transporting to customers site and put back unloaded, vacant container back to anchor;
11.For containers movement special features like plug points, portable clip for movements of trailer power packs for train movements etc.
12.Intermodal transfers in economically large units between chassis, road, rail and flatboat using a minimum of labor.
13.Containerized movement of good might be intermodal (freight movement from one mode of transportation to another) or trans modal (freight movement within same mode of transport);
14.our annual throughput is around 1,50,0000 TEU;
Want Get A Quote ?
A world-class online transportation and Shipping solution for Logistic Services.Get A Quote
1102 Whitefield Hiranandani Meadows,
Pokhran Road no 2 Thane West Mumbai- 400610